Price Includes FREE UK Postage and Packaging
Mother Nature Science – in Partnership with Learning Resources
Learning Resources Primary Science Colour Mixing Glasses. Child-size glasses enable children to explore primary and secondary colours by slotting in up to two lenses per side. Includes two each of red, yellow, blue and distortion lenses and colour mixing guide.
- Child size glasses allow children to explore primary and secondary colours.
- Features easy to change lenses.
- Features 8 different lenses including red, yellow and blue plus distortion lenses allowing little ones to see like an insect.
- Colour mixing guide included.
- Overlap lenses for kaleidoscope fun!
Recommended Age: 36 months – 7 years
Includes two each of red, yellow, blue and distortion lenses and colour mixing guide
Not suitable for children under 36 months – choking hazard
“Five Stars”Parent Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Both my children ages 4 and 2 love these glasses! A great tool for learning primary and secondary colours.”