Have You Got What It Takes to Be A Part-Time Fun Science Presenter?
Great! – Apply To Join The Mother Nature Science Team Today!
Top 10 Benefits!
- Kickstart your childcare career by adding a reputable childcare provider to your CV.
- Impress us in an after school club or holiday camp this season and open up a wealth of opportunities in seasons to come!
- Work with like-minded, fun individuals and make friends for life!
- Mother Nature Science offers full in-house training as well as opportunities for professional development within the company.
- With science parties, camps, clubs and corporate events across London, there is sure to be a Mother Nature Science event to deliver near you.
- With every day offering a different science activity, variety is the spice of Mother Nature Science life!
- With a wide range of Mother Nature Science products, you could be inspiring the future Einstein, Curie or Darwin.
- Our friendly HR team is always happy to help and even provide references for future employment opportunities.
- Become a part of a large community of committed, returning staff.
- Earn money during school holidays and weekends in a fun and rewarding environment.
Find Out Why Our Staff Want to Return Season After Season… Learn More
Our ideal candidates are enthusiastic, inspirational, dynamic and energetic individuals with a keen interest in promoting fun, stimulating learning for children. You will be responsible for facilitating hands-on, interactive science demonstrations to children of primary/pre-prep and prep school age.
You must have the following attributes:
- A passion for working with children;
- Good rapport with children;
- Sense of humour to gain interest from children;
- Confident presentational manner;
- Have, or would be prepared to get a full DBS check.
Following attributes are preferable but not essential as full training will be provided:
- Have some experience of working with children aged between 4 to 12;
- A science background
- First Aid
Each After-School Club session is around 1 hour long and Instructors need to teach their class each week during term time before school (normally from circa 07:50 to 08:50) or after school (normally from 15:30 to 16:30). You could earn up to £30 + Mileage (40p/mile) for every session you have delivered.
Birthday Party / Special Event Instructors deliver the party either after school hours or between 1000hrs and 1730hrs on Saturday and Sundays. We pay up to £70 + mileage per presentation and you could earn £200 over one weekend and still be free for each evening.
It is possible for Instructors who do both After-School clubs and party/events to earn more than £1000 per month, which is not so bad for part-time work and excellent work experience. For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to progress to a permanent full-time role or managerial position within Mother Nature Science.
We currently have vacancies in North London, West London and South London areas.