Price Includes FREE UK Postage and Packaging.
Mother Nature Science – in Partnership with Learning Resources
Learning Resources Let’s go code! activity set. Get set, go with this early, non-digital introduction to coding and programming. Develop an early interest in stem subjects and promote critical thinking skills as young learners grab a partner, create a maze and track their every step using the included coding cards. Activity set introduces positional language and directions as early learners give and follow instruction. Includes 20 foam mats in four colours (pink, orange, blue and green), 20 coding cards and two each of robot pieces, gear-themed pieces, spring-style pieces, arrows, x pieces. Mats measure 23cm x 23cm.
- A non-digital introduction to coding and programming
- Helps young learners with positional language and directions they give and follow directions
- Develops an interest in STEM subjects: science, technology, maths and engineering
- Children develop gross motor skills through kinaesthetic activities
- Includes multilingual activity guide
Recommended Age: 5 – 9 years
Includes 20 foam mats in four colours (pink, orange, blue and green), 20 coding cards and two each of robot pieces, gear-themed pieces, spring-style pieces, arrows, X pieces
Not suitable for children under 36 months – choking hazard
Parent Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Great toy for all ages!”
“Such a fun toy that really challenges kiddos to think about processes and the basics of coding. Best part, no screens involved. My 5 and 7 year old play for at least an hour ….without fighting! Bonus for mama!”