Price Includes FREE UK Postage and Packaging
Mother Nature Science – in Partnership with Learning Resources
Learning Resources Nancy B’s Science Club Black Light Illuminator and Nature’s Mysteries Journal. Get hands on with science with the Nancy B science club range. Sharpen young explorers sleuthing skills with this black light illuminator and science activities. Journal activities include identifying rock, minerals and flowers, counterfeit money detection, codes and ciphers, making edible gelatine glow and many more ideal for little scientists. This Nancy B set features black light with three LEDs, invisible ink pen that shows up under a black light and 22 page journal of science activities. Black light requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Become a secret science sleuth with this mysterious black light activity set!
- Find and observe rocks, insects, and flowers that glow under black light; make gelatin that glows; detect counterfeit money; and much more!
- 22-Page activity journal and super cool scientific tool encourage kids to pursue their natural love of science!
- Includes handheld/stand-up black light with 3 LED black lights and textured grippers; invisible ink pen; and 22-page activity journal.
- Soon-to-be scientists learn about UV light with hands-on experiments and activities.
- Write secret notes with the black light illuminator invisible ink pen, too!
- Part of the Nancy B’s Science Club line, designed to encourage scientific confidence.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
Our recommended age: 8 – 12 Years
Learning Resources Nancy B’s Science Club Black Light Illuminator & Nature’s Mysteries Journal x 1
Not suitable for children under 36 months – choking hazard
““What I love is the journal it opens up a whole world …”Parent Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“This is the third time I have purchased something from this range. What I love is the journal it opens up a whole world of exploration. Not excelling at science myself but having a daughter who is tack aged by it I would highly recommend this product. I would say anyone under 6 it’s not suitable for. My daughter is 8 and can use with ease and understand. All the journals use household products so you can get started right away. It’s one of the only things that’s not a five minute wonder.”