COVID-19 Parent Self-Declaration
For all Mother Nature Science Events, Mother Nature Science will be taking additional precautions in light of COVID-19. Please read below to find full details and practical reassurances. By booking any Mother Nature Science service you hereby must declare you have read and agree with the below.
Parent Self-Declaration – COVID-19 / Coronavirus – first to Read our Official Statement in full*
I agree on behalf of my child/ren declare that I do not need to self-isolate due to the Covid 19 Virus and agree to the below**.
i> I agree that I will keep you informed if my need to self-isolate changes.
ii> confirm I have read the links below and I am responsible for regularly checking the most up to date government recommendations using the links below and implementing rapid lateral flow tests as advised:
[UK Government] Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice
[UK Government] COVID-19: Travel Advice
Mother Nature Science Official COVID-19 / Coronavirus Statement
As a company, we have been continually monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation and at this stage wanted to give our parent community an update of actions we are taking ahead of our upcoming holiday camps.
Safeguarding your children and the wider community is our highest priority, therefore we are taking the necessary precautions and putting in place some additional measures, in line with guidance from Public Health England (PHE) and the NHS, to ensure the greatest protection and reassurance, to all our parents, children and staff.
- We will continue to follow stringent hygiene practices on camp and would encourage you to ensure your child/children are aware of the basic principles of the “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it” campaign.
- We are enacting PHE guidance to ensure those staff, parents and students , who are returning from travel to affected regions, and/or have reason to believe they have been exposed to the virus do not attend camp.
- We have increased staff training and awareness surrounding health and hygiene practices.
- We will encourage and implement good hand hygiene best practice procedures for all our camp attendees.
Note: On a practical level this involves hand-cleaning procedures at multiple scheduled times thought the day: first thing in the morning, before and after breaktimes and lunchtime
- We are working closely with our host venue contacts to ensure we have the relevant local knowledge and a strict handover process surrounding cleanliness of the venue are followed.
- In the event of a child showing any signs of Coronavirus we will immediately isolate the child and then contact the parents to collect the child . We may also contact NHS for advice.
- As part of the special measures we will limit the number of children per camp to 15.
- We have also changed the first session of the Science Investigators! Holiday Camp to be a session all about viruses and washing hands!
Please also be assured that if Mother Nature Science had to cancel an event because of an enforced venue closure due to COVID-19 we would provide all our parents with a full refund or a full credit to be used against any of our future camps.
We hope that you understand our need for these precautions at this time and thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any further concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or calling 020 8863 8832, and thank you for your cooperation.
Team Mother Nature Science