A boost in confidence- the EM4 Educational Motorized Robot Kit is your 3-speed vehicle to positively impact a young builder by using OWI’s robotics theory. OWI has designed this kit for the lovers of simplicity. Everything from its compact easy-assembly design to its need for only one AA battery provides your child with a fun and easy-to-assemble robotic playmate.
A child can bring EM4 Educational Motorized Robot Kit to life in one of its four exciting modes: Cricket—who’s a joy on 6 legs, Beast—the master of bipedal movement, Trailer—the little engine that could move forward thanks to its motorized transmission, and good ole Grandpa-bot—everyone’s favorite bobble-headed gear-driven family member. Each mode is equipped with its own unique form of movement and with a few easy steps, transforming between each mode is a breeze. A brand you can trust and products that just make sense. Confidence-> Self-esteem -> Celebration.
- Cricket: 92.8mm x 127mm x 120.3mm or 3.65″ x 5″ x 4.7″
- Beast: 102.4mm x 98.7mm x 90.3mm or 4″ x 3.9″ x 3.5″
- Trailer: 122.8mm x 125mm x 88.3mm or 4.8″ x 4.9″ x 3.5″
- Robot: 149.5mm x 100.3mm x 99mm or 5.9″ x 3.9″ x 3.9″
- 4 robotic models to build
- 32 parts/pieces
- Educational build it yourself kit
- Mechanical elements
- Uses 1 x AA battery (not included)