British Franchise Association Accreditation
Mother Nature Science Franchise
Mother Nature Science Franchise is delighted to confirm we are now an official
accredited member of the British Franchise Association.
This is part of our continual commitment to ensuring our business is being professionally developed in line with franchise best practice industry standards.
BFA Provisional Membership
Provisionally Listed Companies are at the beginning of their development in franchising. There is a real business up and running where end products and services are being sold successfully to consumers. The franchise agreement is sound, and the company has committed itself to develop the business in accordance with bfa industry standards.
BFA Accreditation Criteria
Mother Nature Science provided the following industry level standard of supporting evidence:
- Franchise Prospectus – preview here
- Franchise Agreement – from a Franchise Solicitor firm
- Sponsoring Professional Advisor – from a bfa‐affiliated advisor
- Audited Head Office Accounts
- Franchise Manual and Training & Support Provided
- Financial Projections
- Pilot Office First Year Profit and Loss – i.e. proof that financial projections are achievable
- Business Planning Tool for Franchisee